Easily Amused is looking for a problem-solving front-end fan, with Elementor (We don’t exclusively use Elementor) or similar experience. Ideal candidates have some experience either freelancing or working for an agency and understand client relationships. Previous experience working in an agile environment preferred.
We are looking for someone who is eager to grow with our team, and learn new skills. This is an entry to mid level role.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Completing client content change requests
- Helping with building websites using WordPress
- Theme design updates
- Weekly WordPress site maintenance & updates
- Writing & communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Your own reliable hardware
- Open mindedness
- Building WordPress sites with Gutenberg, Elementor, or Beaver Builder
- Some experience in related role preferred
Nice to Have Experience:
- Creative Cloud
- Figma and/or Adobe XD
Why Work With EA?
- Remote – We are a 100% remote team
- Learn – We love learning, and will help you learn new skills including paid time to take tutorials
- Giving Back / Community – We love being involved where we can, and make smiles. Help us bring more smiles
Physical Activities Disclaimer:
Physical aptitude and health are necessary to perform manual labor tasks.
May include: extended periods of sitting, lengthy typing and reading, standing, carrying or holding containers/boxes up to 75 pounds (conferences or installs), and performing repetitive motions.
Fill out the form below. Make sure to link to your portfolio, Linkedin, Dribbble, Behance, WordPress profile, social links, or any other links you think we should see.
We will only be responding to people we would like to interview. No hard feelings if we do not replay back. Last time we got thousands of applications, hope you understand.
Please fill out the form below
We’d love to hear about your skills, experiences, and vision for Easily Amused Inc.
WordPress Front End
Updated: February 09, 2021