Easily Amused is looking for a problem-solving WordPress Developer with experience creating custom page builder (Elementor primarily) widgets, Gutenberg blocks, and custom and/or premium plugins.
Day-to-day work would be primarily plugin-featured development and customer support. Support includes a wide range of skills, from small code fixes to helping clients with configuration settings.
Ideal candidates have to experience either freelancing or working for an agency and understand client relationships. Experience working in an agile environment is preferred.
We are looking for someone who is eager to grow with our team and learn new skills.
This is a mid to senior-level role.
- Learning new technology, code, or software
- Help lead engineers with prototyping and brainstorming
- Evaluate design deliverables for build feasibility and provide constructive feedback to internal, client-side, and third-party designers, user experience designers, and project managers.
- Partner with our designers, lead engineers, and PM to move a project through development and launch.
- Answering support tickets from our current clients & products customers
- Attend virtual and in-person conferences with the team to help promote products and services
- Strong communication skills
- Some WCAG accessibility experience
- Understanding of responsive design.
- Min 1 Year in a related field
- Work remotely around your schedule.
- At least 34+ hours a week.
- Paid time off and Sick Pay starts accruing on day 1.
- Major holidays off with pay.
- Access to continuing education resources with paid learning time.
- Compensation based on skillset
- Nothing on the list below is mandatory but is definitely nice to have.
- Building Elementor Widgets
- Building Gutenberg Blocks
- Writing Shortcodes
- Object-Oriented PHP
- Experience using Git.
- Comfortable with CLI
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, or Docker
- LearnDash Plugin
- Remote, must be able to work 3 hours a day overlapping with 9-5 EST.
Fill out the form below. Make sure to link to anything you think we should see (social media, portfolios, etc.)
Updated: November 21st, 2022