Easily Amused is looking for a problem-solving WordPress Developer, with experience creating custom page builder (Elementor primarily) widgets & Gutenberg blocks. Support includes a wide range of skills from small code fixes to helping clients with configuration settings.
Day in the life is planned to be primarily client support, and feature development to fill any extra time
Ideal candidates have experience either freelancing or working for an agency and understand client relationships. Experience working in an agile environment is preferred.
We are looking for someone who is eager to grow with our team and learn new skills. This is an entry to mid-level role.
- Learning new technology, code, or software
- Help lead engineers with prototyping, and brainstorming
- Evaluate design deliverables for build feasibility and provide constructive feedback to internal, client-side, and third-party designers, user experience designers, and project managers.
- Partner with our designers, lead engineers, and PM to move a project through development and launch.
- Answering support tickets from our current clients & products’ customers
- Attend virtual and in-person conferences with the team to help promote products and services
- Strong communication skills
- Some WCAG accessibility experience
- Understanding of responsive design.
- 21+ years of age preferred.
- Min 1 Year in related field
- Work remotely, preference on those that can work US Eastern Time Zone (UTC-5)
- Will start part time around 20 hours, and grow to 30+
- Entry-level pay with the first raise within 90 days
We know that this is an entry-level position. Nothing on the list below is mandatory but is definitely nice to have.
- Building Elementor Widgets
- Building Gutenberg Blocks
- Writing Shortcodes
- Object-Oriented PHP
- Experience using Git.
- Comfortable with CLI
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, Webpack or Docker
- LearnDash Plugin
- Remote, USA preferred for events and installations.
Physical aptitude and health are necessary to perform manual labor tasks. May include: extended periods of sitting, lengthy typing and reading, standing, carrying or holding containers/boxes up to 75 pounds (conferences or installs), and performing repetitive motions.
Fill out the form below. Make sure to link to anything you think we should see (social media, portfolios, etc.)
Updated: June 16, 2021