Updated: February 21, 2022
Do you enjoy helping people and tinkering with things? How about being able to set your own schedule and work from anywhere you have internet access? How about being part of a global team that helps support thousands of businesses, non-profits, and educators around the world?
Easily Amused is looking for someone that is passionate about helping people and has a strong understanding of WordPress and the LMS space to step into the frontline support role for our products, mostly based around LearnDash and design tools for WordPress.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
This position is a mixture between a support/tech help, QA, jr dev, and documentation type role.
- Be the main point of contact for support and technical help.
- Help test reported bugs
- Help test new features.
- Help create tutorials based on documentation.
- Help keep product documentation updated.
- Perform routine system maintenance as needed.
- Function as liaison between the customers and team
- Strong writing & communication skills.
- Advanced WordPress Knowledge in your skillset.
- Must be able to do basic debugging.
- Must be able to spin up dev environments.
- Basic Git understanding for bug tracking.
- Knowledge of Themeing (Basic CSS, HTML, JS & PHP)
- Be a team player.
- Work remotely around your schedule.
- At least 30+ hours a week.
- Paid time off and Sick Pay starts accruing on day 1.
- Major holidays off with pay.
- Access to continuing education resources with paid learning time.
- Compensation based on skillset.
- Hardware allowance
- Min 1 Year in related support fields preferred, but not required.
- WordPress, LearnDash, eCommerce, and other Membership plugin knowledge.
- Remote, must be able to work 3 hours a day overlapping with 9-5 EST.
Fill out the form below. Make sure to link to your portfolio, Linkedin, GitHub, Bitbucket, WordPress profile, or any other social links you want us to check out.
We will only be responding to people we would like to interview. No hard feelings if we do not reply back. Last time we got thousands of applications, hope you understand.
About Easily Amused
Easily Amused started as a full-service creative agency in 1998, and ran as the main brand and business until 2016. In 2016 Easily Amused took on a parent company role, as we started branching out and acquiring other businesses. When applying for a role at Easily Amused know that you could be working with any/all of our products, brands, and customers.
Here is a shortlist of brands but not limited to:
Easily Amused, a Creative Agency, Wapu.us Field Guide & Trading Post, Honors WP, Block Styles, and more.