We have a problem. We have so many great things but have been too busy building, patching acquired software, and supporting our current customers and have not been doing a good job telling everyone about all the amazing products we have that could be making their sites easier to use, convert better, and help with user retention.
You would work with the team to develop target marketing campaigns alongside improving our SEO.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Help manage our social media accounts
- Help create blog content
- Help create Marketing Campagins
- Improve SEO for our sites and products
- Improve SEM for our sites and products
- More to come later
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Understand Social Media Marketing
- Understand Google Advertising
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Work remotely around your schedule.
- At least 30+ hours a week.
- Paid time off and Sick Pay starts accruing on day 1.
- Major holidays off with pay.
- Access to continuing education resources with paid learning time.
- Compensation based on skillset.
- Hardware allowance
- Min 1 Year in related fields preferred
- Remote, must be able to work 3 hours a day overlapping with 9-5 EST.
Fill out the form below. Make sure to link to your portfolio, Linkedin, GitHub, bitbucket, WordPress profile, socials, or any other links you think we should see.
We will only be responding to people we would like to interview. No hard feelings if we do not replay back. Last time we got thousands of applications so we hope you understand.
Updated: Feb 21, 2022