You may be asking yourself “What is a Creative Professional?”
It’s a term we use to define our designers. The tricky thing is we might be working a site, or a logo, or a print ad, or maybe mascot, or a video. The teams “UX/UI, Print, Web or graphic designer” are just too limiting to for a modern-day designer.
This is for entry and mid-level positions.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
You would be primarily working on themes, block patterns, and marketing collateral for our products.
- Full site designs
- Block Patterns
- Marketing collateral
- Illustration work
- Custom client work
- Strong writing & communication skills
- A college degree preferred, but not required
- Work remotely around your schedule.
- ~34 hours a week
- Entry-level pay with the first raise within 90 days.
- Paid time off and Sick Pay starts accruing on day 1.
- Major holidays off with pay.
- Access to continuing education resources with paid learning time.
- Entry to mid-level pay, dependent upon your skillset.
- Hardware allowance
- Layout knowledge
- Creative Cloud
- Social Media Promotions
- Min 6 months in related fields preferred
- Remote, must be able to work 3 hours a day overlapping with 9-5 EST.
Fill out the form below. Make sure to link to your portfolio, Linkedin, Dribbble, Behance, WordPress profile, social links, or any other links you think we should see.
We will only be responding to people we would like to interview. No hard feelings if we do not replay back. Last time we got thousands of applications, hope you understand.
Updated: February 21, 2022
Please fill out the form below
We’d love to hear about your skills, experiences, and vision for Easily Amused Inc.