You may be asking yourself “What is a Creative Professional?”
It’s a term we use to define our designers. The tricky thing is we might be working a site, or a logo, or a print ad, or maybe mascot, or a video. The teams “UX/UI, Print, Web or graphic designer” are just too limiting to for a modern-day designer.
This is for entry and mid-level positions.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Client requested edits
- Full site designs
- Marketing collateral
- Illustration work
- Strong writing & communication skills
- A college degree preferred, but not required
- Work remotely around your schedule.
- 15-20 hours a week to start, would grow to about 30.
- Entry-level pay with the first raise within 90 days.
- layout knowledge
- Creative Cloud
- Social Media Promotions
- Min 6 months in related fields preferred
- Remote, USA preferred for events and installations.
Physical aptitude and
Fill out the form below. Make sure to link to your portfolio, Linkedin, Dribbble, Behance, WordPress profile, social links, or any other links you think we should see.
We will only be responding to people we would like to interview. No hard feelings if we do not replay back. Last time we got thousands of applications, hope you understand.
Updated: September 25, 2020
Please fill out the form below
We’d love to hear about your skills, experiences, and vision for Easily Amused Inc.